News Ticker
We are currently undergoing heavy development!

Flawless Combat

Battle614 will offer one of the smoothest and realistic combat systems

Global Events

Random global events will take place every hour! There's always something to do in the world of Battle614.

Unique Content

Battle614 offers tons of unique content available that have never been done by anyone else!

[ November 3 2020 ] Game Updates

• Owner

TULaIMS.png

oaxS4AO.png

Hello Battlers!

Now that we are getting back into our routine we have been hard at work with the development of Battle614. Today we are bringing you a lot of content and integration stuff.

Server & Forum Integration

•  Accounts must be registered on forums before logging in
  •  Login requests will authenticate with forum account before accepting the session
  •  Banning accounts on the forums will automatically ban the user's game account and vice versa
  •  Upgrading donator status will automatically update the forum account 

Discord Integration 

•  Ability to link your discord account to your game account (will earn rewards)
  •  Discord bot can send users messages privately 
  •  Discord bot can interact with the community by use of discord commands (::joke, ::players, ETC)
  •  Discord bot will send messages to the general chat for game accomplishments and milestones
  •  Upgrading donator status will automatically update the discord account 

Summoning

•  Charms are dropped by players, bots & NPCS
  •  Shop is available providing all the summoning ingredients
  •  Pouch creation is fully working 
  •  Scroll infusing is fully working
  •  Summoning charms will randomly drop when killing a player or bot

Ticket System

•  Players can submit a 'player report' or 'issue report' tickets
  •  Tickets have a cooldown to prevent spamming
  •  Ability to enter specific details about the issue 
  •  Various interfaces to help navigate 
  •  Once tickets are submitted they will be sent to the staff discord which it will then be processed
  •  Ability to open the ticket menu by clicker on the 'report abuse' button

Ground Items

•  Dropping and picking up items now works
  •  Proper mechanics (timers, visibility, ETC)
  •  Added a setting for filtering PVP drops (this will only show loot with value)
  •  Inventory & equipment items will be analyzed and dropped for killer

Player Punishment

•  Added a system to handle timed mutes
  •  Added a system for banning players
  •  Added a system to handle timed jails and created a jail activity
  •  Added the ability for players to obtain rotten tomatoes and throw them at players in jail

Trading

•  Trade depositing & withdrawing works 100%
  •  Trade will calculate container wealth and display amount accordingly
  •  Correct packet, container, and interface checks have been added 

Other

•  Titles will now automatically change to it's gender appropriate version (I.E: Lord - Lady, Sir - Dame)
  •  Wrote a system to handle NPC drops 
  •  Added a toggle for sending global messages when obtaining rare NPC drop

lyLBbdK.png

Spoiler

HBXfT23.png

ZWgcryJ.png

hxDn2U8.png

LCTOPnO.png

FdU9CtH.png

BydbGTj.png

i5Wgsa9.png

iWcfeVe.png

keI9oYt.png

6J40fVK.png

Se2Czv2.png

LecXgEA.png

mhHoC0D.png

f2jQhVQ.png

PaFVkt6.png

Great updates! Some great core functionality got done this week 🙂 Awesome to see the server progress!

One thing I'd like to bring up, though. Are you sure requiring forum registration before login is the best idea? Battle614 being a PK server-- PKers are known to not give a crap about forums or going through extra effort to get online. The type of players this genre attracts are here to hop online and PK instantly. I'm not sure requiring them to register an account through the website is the best way to grow the server.

If you wanted the benefits of synced accounts, is there a reason you didn't go with the opposite integration? The website using the server's login credentials to authenticate? That way people can hop on without being obstructed, and you still have the benefits of website/server integration.

13 hours ago, BigShot said:

Great updates! Some great core functionality got done this week 🙂 Awesome to see the server progress!

One thing I'd like to bring up, though. Are you sure requiring forum registration before login is the best idea? Battle614 being a PK server-- PKers are known to not give a crap about forums or going through extra effort to get online. The type of players this genre attracts are here to hop online and PK instantly. I'm not sure requiring them to register an account through the website is the best way to grow the server.

If you wanted the benefits of synced accounts, is there a reason you didn't go with the opposite integration? The website using the server's login credentials to authenticate? That way people can hop on without being obstructed, and you still have the benefits of website/server integration.

I definitely see your point, however, when a Pker sees this server they will do whatever it takes to log in and play. I personally support this type of integration because a majority of the time a player's first impressions of a server are the landing page and or Forums. For a new player to click on the forums and see all of these registered accounts, posts and just general activity, automatically gives the impression that there is an established community worth being a part of.

You will get some people who will gripe and moan about having to spend 2 minutes making a Forum account, but you can't please everyone. 🤷🏽‍♂️

OT: Great updates, I am so very looking forward to this.

This is going to be a huge server! This revision NEEDS a creative dev such as yoko in order to create something truly good.