News Ticker
We are currently undergoing heavy development!

Flawless Combat

Battle614 will offer one of the smoothest and realistic combat systems

Global Events

Random global events will take place every hour! There's always something to do in the world of Battle614.

Unique Content

Battle614 offers tons of unique content available that have never been done by anyone else!

When did you start playing RSPS?

• Owner

I was introduced into the world of RSPS around 2010. Not long after I started developing my own and boy has it been fun. 🙂

Ah you're taking me back now, I don't even remember what the first RSPS I played was called. However I do it was called like winterlove or something, and BlakeScape, and obviously MoparScape too. Back when you could log in from a hamachi or webclient and they had those little chat boxes under the webclient where you could buy Xats. Ah the days of prentending to be a female in hopes of getting staff ranks or free items. I miss just logging in to a server to chat with the players and spawn items for fashionscape.  

7c2963cdc645f13957be909e2c3a1238.png.9384ad139361f0b6d43fd1088a879bad.png

Then around 2010ish is when I first found RuneLocus and Rune-Server to start downloading my own source and client packages, having absolutely 0 knowledge on how any of it works. I would spend weeks just trying to get Run.bat to work, and then once I did I would just spawn items and play the game and pretend I was the richest player on RuneScape lmao. Now here we are & I'm 22 and love RSPS, and have so much more knowledge that I've been able to consistently get better on a 667 base I've been working on. Legacy 614 is still one of my all time favorites, as well as Simplicity 562.

On 11/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, Dbcrazy said:

Ah you're taking me back now, I don't even remember what the first RSPS I played was called. However I do it was called like winterlove or something, and BlakeScape, and obviously MoparScape too. Back when you could log in from a hamachi or webclient and they had those little chat boxes under the webclient where you could buy Xats. Ah the days of prentending to be a female in hopes of getting staff ranks or free items. I miss just logging in to a server to chat with the players and spawn items for fashionscape.  

Then around 2010ish is when I first found RuneLocus and Rune-Server to start downloading my own source and client packages, having absolutely 0 knowledge on how any of it works. I would spend weeks just trying to get Run.bat to work, and then once I did I would just spawn items and play the game and pretend I was the richest player on RuneScape lmao. Now here we are & I'm 22 and love RSPS, and have so much more knowledge that I've been able to consistently get better on a 667 base I've been working on. Legacy 614 is still one of my all time favorites, as well as Simplicity 562.

Those Chat rooms were something. I feel you about the 614 revisions, did you happen to try Fatality 614 before it shut down@Dbcrazy I remember Simplicity in those days the community was huge. Good old days. That's why as a community we need to bring these memories back with Battle614

• Owner
On 11/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, Dbcrazy said:

Oh my, that image brings me baaaaccckk.

• Owner
1 hour ago, BigShot said:

XAT!!! LOL I forgot about that shit! I spent so much damn money on that... making my name fancy ass colors and getting hats...

Haha damn I forgot I actually spent money on it too... Having it on the rsps site was must at the time

If I could get down to something specific, it was around August/September of the year 2007. I remember it vividly, because not long after that I was introduced to Runescape itself, did I stumble upon the RSPS community, and oh boy, was it "down" hill from there xD. Sucked me right in!

• Owner
On 11/6/2020 at 12:35 AM, InfernalFN said:

If I could get down to something specific, it was around August/September of the year 2007. I remember it vividly, because not long after that I was introduced to Runescape itself, did I stumble upon the RSPS community, and oh boy, was it "down" hill from there xD. Sucked me right in!

Yeah it can definitely suck you in. Even when you think you've escaped it, it comes right back.

1 hour ago, Yoko said:

Yeah it can definitely suck you in. Even when you think you've escaped it, it comes right back.

It's like with OSRS, I never really "quit". I can just take some pretty long hiatus's, but when I am back, I am grinding like "WHY DID I STOP?!". Then I go on another hiatus a month later, for like a year. Lol.

Don't remember the date but I remember playing one of the biggest custom 317 servers before it shut down but be around 614 scene for 90% of my time in RSPS Scene.