Jeff

IGN:

Setup

Your Location:

United States

Estimated Average Amount Of Activity (Per Week):

15+ Hours

Why Should U Receive This Position:

I believe I am knowledegable in both game mechanics and managemental aspects. I am someone that continues to provide a friendly atmosphere, assists others with problems, and listens to other people's concerns. I take constructive critism into account and adjust myself to better fit any role I'm put in to. 

Previous Staff Experience:

• Freelance Web Dev (April 2016 - Present)

• WebFlake (non-RSPS) - Moderator (December 2018 - October 2021)

• Zaros - Server Moderator (December 2020 - Feburary 2021)

• Ikov - Server Support (April 2019 - May 2019)

• Empyrean [discontiuned] - Community Manager (April 2018 - Feburary 2019)

• OSPVP [discontinued] - Server Moderator (August 2014 - December 2014)

Past RS/RSPS Experience (How long have you played etc):

I began playing RS in 2006 with the Bounty Hunter update until Pre-Eoc. Afterwards, I found myself playing RSPS with a server called Project-Insanity in 2012.

What do you wish to achieve as a Battle614 Staff Member: 

I hope to be apart of a knowledgeable and well organized team. Being able to help and assist others with issues has always been a hobby of mine and I enjoy it very much. Joining the team would let me continue explore new horizons, gain experience, and learn a thing or two.

Not to mention that you were staff at Zenyte where you were immature and abused your power and disrespected other staff members and players until you left.

Then you got demoted on Zaros for breaking staff and server rules literally just last month. And in January you had resigned from Zaros probably because you didn't have time. Do you see a pattern here? You like to bounce between staff ranks and it's shameful.

All you do is staff hunt and it's the most despicable thing to see. For once, be a player and just play the game. You don't need to be staff.

Edited by Astro
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Astro said:

Not to mention that you were staff at Zenyte where you were immature and abused your power and disrespected other staff members and players until you left.

Then you got demoted on Zaros for breaking staff and server rules literally just last month. And in January you had resigned from Zaros probably because you didn't have time. Do you see a pattern here? You like to bounce between staff ranks and it's shameful.

All you do is staff hunt and it's the most despicable thing to see. For once, be a player and just play the game. You don't need to be staff.

While I was staff on Zenyte, I didn't disrespect players or staff until i left. I later resigned because I was busy with work. I had resigned from Zaros before due to my move between states and didn't receive my PC for a month. Also, I'm not bonucing between staff ranks. I was a Forum Mod for Zenyte in the summer of 2019 until about the end of 2019. I was a Mod for Zaros beginning in November 2020. Feel free to say whatever you like about me, but please know what the facts are first before doing so. Thanks.

Edited by Setup

Good luck with application

6 hours ago, Setup said:

While I was staff on Zenyte, I didn't disrespect players or staff until i left. I later resigned because I was busy with work. I had resigned from Zaros before due to my move between states and didn't receive my PC for a month. Also, I'm not bonucing between staff ranks. I was a Forum Mod for Zenyte in the summer of 2019 until about the end of 2019. I was a Mod for Zaros beginning in November 2020. Feel free to say whatever you like about me, but please know what the facts are first before doing so. Thanks.

You literally did not disprove a single thing I said lol.

Whilst you were staff at Zenyte, there were times when you would be ingame with your forum moderator rank and literally disrespect players. You would go bossing and crash people and tell them to fuck off. And then the shit talking of staff members and players after you resigned was just as comical. There's no line with you is there? You reek of immaturity.

You resigned from Zaros, came back, broke rules and got demoted. How are we, as players, suppose to trust someone who can't even hold himself accountable to rules that he agreed to uphold? You're digging yourself deeper here by completely deflecting and focus solely on your resignations. The truth is that you are not cut out to be a staff member. So stop trying. I will say whatever I like about you whether I know the facts or not. I'm sure you like to twist your own words so that you look like the victim to all your buddies. I bet you have a real sob story to how you broke Zaros rules and got demoted and somehow you're the victim right? Or are you just actually stupid enough to break rules AND get caught. The truth is, these are the facts and you're just too ignorant to take it as criticism. You would prefer to hide behind this veil you have on and act like you're good the guy and that you did nothing wrong. You're everything Battle614 doesn't need as a staff member.

Edited by Astro

I have sent @Yuuji and @Yoko information about Setup. He is not to be trusted and is a major risk to players if he holds any sort of staff position.

I will not go into further detail with this community about your past, but as long as the staff here are aware that's all that matters.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.