Forum suggestions - Lynch

Hello,

I have been looking at the forums for a while and I have found some things that are bugging me personally.

These are simple things that can be changed within max 10-15 minutes by using the IPS plug-ins / editing tools.

First things first, every section has been given a description as in "post ur Battlescape media in here" etc except for two sections.

which are the feedback and report sections.

a095fbbe7aa357e78290de0fb3b9197f.png

1a8c9c9985377cc55a2ba91b26691fff.png

I know its nothing major but if you going to have it for every other section might as well have it for these two as well.

Secondly I have noticed the "most contributions" panel on the right side which I find pretty useless to have.

I think the "popular contributors" one is more than enough to have since post count is basically useless and does not mean anything or serves a purpose?

So my suggestions is to remove the most contributions one?

599c6714af226d892d39b0734f6e85c2.png

last but not least, the Forum and Member statistics on the bottom of the forum. In my opinion these are misplaced and should be under "Who's online and Who was online" since

these statistics are just displaying the forum statistics which are really irrelevant to most people and only serve the purpose of showing activity to some point.

4e7c0fb3df9c9700dda7bb7d528b587f.png

DISCLAIMER ! ! !

These are personal preferences and in no way possible am I trying to force my preferences upon anyone.

I just throw in what I think and its up to the web dev team to decide if something is useful to implement/change.

sincerely, Ethanovic the 1st.

Edited by Lynch

+1 also Please fix the mobile version, Its full of bugs & css problems what be posted in discord number of times but Not be fixed in like month+

-------Additional Suggestions-----------

I just noticed that something useful and slightly more relevant section like "Player support" is under the clan section lol?

Player support should be listed within top 3 sections and not come last on the website.

As Panda mentioned under this post as well, Him and me found some smaller bugs and css issues with the mobile website that need adjusting/fixing.

For example the nav bar, or the Profile bar being bugged out after the first two options.

These things most likely occurred due to this forum being mostly copy & paste from what I've seen in the "code".

Please use the following format next time, or else others will follow your example:

Spoiler

*What are you suggesting?:
*Details about your suggestion:
*How would it benefit Battle614?:
*Media/Example of your suggestion:

Just make additional points to each one if necessary.

OT:

I support all of these 🙂

On 3/2/2021 at 2:50 AM, Lynch said:

I just noticed that something useful and slightly more relevant section like "Player support" is under the clan section lol?

Player support should be listed within top 3 sections and not come last on the website.

This is fine the way it is.

OT:

I've fixed a few of the issues that I could without touching code, since you know, not my field  :D

Hi,

Some of these can be addressed. I'll be taking a look this week.

Thanks,

Project